Thursday, January 24, 2008

This and That about the Grid

Well, I have gushed about my shop, Gertilicious, and all the great shops with all the great freebies on the island with it for simply ages now, so how about some other doins round the grid?

The Relay for Life on SL is set to kick off March 17th, so be sure to hop on by for a look at all the great merchandise donated by SL vendors. I'll post pictures of my donation here...just as soon as I figure out what it will be.

If anyone sees Abigail Kohime on the grid today, be sure to give her a big huggle and tell her how much she will be missed as that horrible body snatcher, RL, pulls her away from SL for three months!

Check out these incredible picture taken on my visits to Inspire Space Park, located at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Shinda/20/211/218 - I think visiting with friends (2x) was an excellent way to relax and celebrate finishing up my shop and working through the grand opening! If you stop by please be sure to toss the kind host a linden or two to thank them for the use of this gorgeous park.


And another photo from the park:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't you get nauseous?
:)
Ernie here! Hugs to all who read this blog and to the ever lovely Gertie!