Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It was all a dream....


So much for posting every day. -*giggles*-

Fifty lashes with a wet noodle and I promise to try to do better in future. As you can see from the pictures, I've been a mite busy. Bunny and I have been playing a game we call pin-the-tail. We open up map and we pick a spot, any spot, and tp there. Then we look around for neat stuff to do. Yesterday we found some great parks full of kiddie and amusement rides. Here's Bunny and I with our little pets riding the teeter totter at one of the locations. Thanks and loads of smiles to the owners for being so kind and sharing!

Here's Bunny and I on...the BUNNIES!!! YAY! Aren't they just so cute you wanna tweak their lil ears 'n tails?



Here is another great piccie of me on the pretty ponies on the carousel, waiting for Bunny to poof over and join me. Guess it just goes to show how many great things there are to do in Second Life with good friends!

In shop/sim news...the Talisman Treasure Hunt has been postponed due to the fact Hazel...um....Hazel deleted the shop. There, I said it. -*eyeroll*- -*giggle*-

As soon as it's rebuilt, we'll be holding the treasure hunt. I've got a great little dress/lingerie combo I'll be giving out in one as one of my treasures. Not certain what the other treasures from Gertilicious will be just yet, maybe that will just be a surprise! The hunt will be announced here on my blog and in various places on the grid as well, so be sure to watch for it!

-*huggles*-
Gertie

No comments: